DRUM SING DANCE PROGRAM
- Every child will play an African djembe (drum) and unique African percussion.
- 45minute – 1hour workshop
- There will be body percussion
- Lots of singing, dancing and laughing
- African dance moves
- Call and response music patterns
- We ask lots of questions
- The children will go on an African journey through story, song and movement
- Learn about how and what the African instruments are made from
Loads of fun and enjoyment!
Kindergarten Program Benefits
These benefits are all part of our Drum Sing Dance program and experienced in a fun, playful and engaging way.
Musical – drumming, singing, and lots of instruments
Physical – dancing, coordination, spacial awareness
Interactive – every child has an instrument to play
Educational – counting, language, listening, directions
Social – teamwork, communication, connection, community
Cultural – learn about African culture through stories and play
Creative – thinking, playing and movement