Team Building with Drum & Dance
Looking for a corporate team building idea, an icebreaker, or want to release stress and have loads of fun? Drum and dance corporate team building activities are a fantastic activity to bring people together. Drum & dance team building workshops are fun and engaging. They will inspire, motivate, activate and energise your team. Play African rhythms in a drumming circle on real African drums. Dance to the Afro beat. Enjoy fun choreography that will have your team clapping, tapping & stepping!
Learn African dance moves & drumming rhythms that will have your
team smiling and engaging like you have never seen before!
WHY CHOOSE RHYTHM CULTURE FOR YOUR TEAM BUILDING EVENT?
- Skilled & professional artists trained in Africa
- We drum & dance!
- Real full sized African drums
- Free drum hire
- No travel fees
What team activity Do You Need?
- An icebreaker?
- An interactive performance?
- A dynamic drum & dance workshop?
- A tribal drum & dance show?
- Something to ignite your event?
What Are The Benefits Of Drum & Dance Team building?
- Physical exercise
- Loads of laughs & lots of fun
- Fantastic stress reliever
- Great for memory & coordination
- Releases endorphins
- Promotes happy living
- Creates a sense of belonging in a group
- Encourages community minded practices
- Promotes multiculturalism
What Does Rhythm Culture Do?
- Expands & strengthens group dynamic
- Explores creativity and makes your team synchronise
- Has loads of fun & connects your team
- Encourages confidence leadership
- Immerses the group on a journey through West African rhythm
- Facilitates positive & productive seminars
- Plays West African drums & other instruments
- Creates a drum & dance ensemble
- Drumming, singing & dancing!
Team building workshops encourage communication, co-operation and motivation between employees and co-workers. Rhythm Culture’s drum and dance corporate team building activities will unify your team and celebrate individual and team success through solo activities and group synchronisation. These unique high energy team building workshops are an inspiring fun entertainment solution that connect your team, enhance group dynamic and encourage team spirit.
Your team will begin with an introduction to the West African instrument, the djembe. They will learn how to play the different djembe sounds. Then bringing those rhythms together simultaneously with fun breaks they will create an ensemble through synchronisation with their fellow drummers.
The group will be empowered and motivated with real African drums, percussion and dancing. The team will explore different rhythm dynamics, call and response activities and the creation of an African drumming ensemble.
Learn ancient rhythms and connect with an energy that has bonded community for aeons! Your team members will be challenged and encouraged to focus on creating sound and movement together. Gain the benefits of drumming and dancing and have a unforgettable time with your team!
TRADITIONAL WEST AFRICAN OR AN AFRO FUNK BAND?
Choose from a range of different performances and shows to suit your special event.
DUNDUN DANCE TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOPS
WANT SOMETHING REALLY DIFFERENT? GET YOUR TEAM DRUMMING AND DANCING AT THE SAME TIME!!
“Nathaniel and team, thank you for an absolutely fabulous session earlier today. Feedback has been phenomenal.”Prenaven Naidoo
“The Drumming and Dance workshop was hilarious and a strong ice breaker. I loved that the dancing and drums got everyone out of their comfort zones.”Estelle Paterson