Team Building Drum & Dance
A Corporate Team Building Workshop For Corporate Teams
Looking for an icebreaker? Want to release stress and have loads of fun? Team Building is a fantastic activity to bring people together in a fun and engaging way. Drumming and dancing team building workshops will inspire, motivate, activate and energise your team. Play African rhythms on real African drums & dance to the Afro beat.Enjoy fun choreography that will have your team clapping, tapping & stepping!
Learn West African dance moves & drumming rhythms that will have your
team smiling and engaging like you have never seen before!
What Are The Benefits Of Drumming & Dancing?
- Physical Exercise
- Fantastic Stress Reliever
- Great For Memory & Coordination
- Releases Endorphins And Promotes Happy Living
- Creates A Sense Of Belonging Within A Group
- Encourages Community Minded Practices
- Promotes Multiculturalism
What Type Of Team Building Activity Or Exercise Are You Looking For?
- Interactive Performance?
- Dynamic Drum & Dance Workshop?
- Tribal Drum & Dance Show?
- Ignite Your Event With A Team Building Drumming Activity And Watch An Atmosphere Of Possibility And Creativity Unfold. Your Employees And Team Members Won’t Forget This Magical Experience.
What Do Rhythm Culture Team Building Activities Do?
- Expand & Strengthen Your Group Dynamic
- Explore Rhythm Creation And Synchronization
- Have Fun And Connect Your Team Members
- Encourage Confidence And Creativity
- Immerse The Group On A Journey Through Africa
- Facilitates Positive And Productive Seminars And Meetings
- Play West African Drums And Instruments
- Create A Drum & Dance Ensemble Includes Drumming, Singing & Dancing!
Begin by building a strong foundation where limitless possibility can grow. Your workshop will begin with an introduction to the West African instrument, the djembe. Listen and play the bass, tone and slap. Play fast, play slow. Explore the sound and see what you can create.
Play the parts together, separate, in a loop. Learn breaks and enjoy beating rhythm in synchronisation with your fellow drummers. Your team members will be challenged and encouraged to focus on creating sound and movement together, whilst gaining the benefits of drumming and dancing.