Drum Sing Dance Program
Rhythm Culture presents our DRUM SING DANCE program
Drum Sing Dance Program Information
- There will be jumping, dancing, moving, shaking and of course drumming!
- Instruments, song and movement.
- Percussion instruments including shakers, bells and other surprises!
- DJEMBE DRUMS FOR EVERYONE!
- Traditional songs and chants to bring the music to life.
- Show us your best African dance moves and learn some of ours!
- A big bass drum called a dun dun to help you get your groove on!
- 45minute – 1hour workshop
- Musical and Physical – Drumming, Singing, and Dancing
- Interactive – every child has an instrument to play!
- Cultural – learn about African culture through stories and play.
- Loads of fun and enjoyment!
- Drum/Instrument hire
- Travel Expenses
- Set up and pack down
- Lay time
- Professional Artists
- Personal service and event management
- Local family owned business
What our clients say…
We loved the way the show engaged all children 100% of the time, they loved having their own individual drum!!
Great balance between listening to various instruments and moving to beat of the music with instruments in hand and the enjoyment of being involved in some of the dances!! See you next year and thank you!!
– Marrianna, from Alex-Mooloolaba Kindy.
We are in search of visiting/touring performances and workshops all of the time and it is difficult to find affordable, quality experiences. My educators were particularly impressed with the level of interaction and it was certainly evident the kids enjoyed the activity. Thanks heaps and we look forward to you visiting again.
– Kim Piper, PCYC
Thanks to Rhythm Culture for a wonderful workshop this morning! Highly recommend for anyone with lots of energy who like to make a bit of noise! Fabulous array of djembe’s and other interesting instruments and activities kept the kids busy and happy
– Little Musos, The J Noosa
I just wanted to pass on my thanks to you and Nathaniel for organising and providing such a wonderful drumming performance at our Woodford, Deception Bay and Caboolture sites. I unfortunately was unable to attend the shows due to other commitments, however, have received glowing reports from my staff. Please pass on my congratulations to Nathaniel for providing such great and engaging entertainment for our children and families. My staff have all commented on how much the children and families enjoyed the show and how delighted the children were.
– Lisa Crawford, Early Childhood Manager, Caboolture Early Years Centre.
Our children enjoyed a fabulous learning experience with Rhythm Culture. Children gained knowledge of the significance of drumming in various community cultures. It was fabulous watching children intently listen to drumming instruction and reciprocate rhythms. Children were thrilled to be able to work as a team to produce various rhythms
– Tamara, OSHC, Immanuel Lutheran College
I have used Rhythm Culture a number of times over the years for community events involving children and families. When we get our feedback forms back asking what was their favourite part of the day, “the Drumming Workshop” is always high on the list. Thanks for sharing your positive energy and love of music with so many!
– Danielle, Early Childhood Worker.