Camp Afro Foli Drum and Dance Retreat
Camp Afro Foli Drum and Dance Retreat brings you world-class artists from Africa and Australia in a 3 day retreat in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Held from July 14-16th 2017.
Join Rhythm Culture in 2017 for their first annual drum & dance retreat located in the beautiful Wappa Falls Rd, Yandina. The camp will run over three days in the beautiful natural grounds of Camp Maranatha where there is dormitory style accommodation, facilities, communal kitchen, basketball courts, a pool and bush walking paths to the falls.
Wanting to know more? Click here.
CAMP AFRO FOLI DRUM AND DANCE RETREAT PRICING
Earlybird Round 1 $280.00 (offer ends June 1st)
Earlybird Round 2 $300.00 (offer ends June 15th)
Full $330.00 (bookings from June 15th)
– Includes all tuition, accommodation, performances, African feast on Saturday night, lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
– BYO Breakfast
Saturday & Sunday $250
– Includes Saturday night accommodation, tuition, performances, African feast on Saturday night, lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday Pass $150
– Includes tuition for Saturday, Performances and African Feast. No accommodation.
Sunday Pass $120
– Includes tuition and lunch for Sunday. No accommodation.
– For those only wanting to attend one workshop
– $20 for the weekend
– $10 per day
– There will be drums for hire and sale atthe camp. Please contact us if you with to hire a drum
Saturday Night Performance, Adults $20, Kids $10
– For the general public and friends and family that are attending the camp.
Friend and Family Spectator Only $155
– Want to come and enjoy the camp but not ready to drum or dance yet?
– Includes accommodation, performances, African feast on Saturday night, lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
– BYO breakfast
Terms and Conditions: All Camp Afro Foli Drum and Dance Retreat passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for classes or services at a later date.